'Eucharisteo' Dr. Kluane Spake
“Therefore, let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is , the fruit of our lips GIVING THANKS to His name.” (Heb. 13:15)
Thanksgiving (eucharisteo, from which we get the word Eucharist) means to be aware of our blessings and be filled with gratitude. Thanksgiving opens the vaults of the treasures of the Kingdom.
Tonight as I write this newsletter, another story about Jesus “Lifting up His eyes” came to mind. In recent newsletters, we’ve been talking about many other stories in the Scriptures are about “Lifting up our eyes.”
(John 11:41-43) At the tomb of His dear friend Lazarus, Jesus lifted up his eyes and said, "Father, I thank YOU HAVE ALREADY HEARD ME." Imagine this kind of assurance! Jesus didn't need to beg or intercede. A command to the dead was all that was needed, "Lazarus, come forth."
We SEE that the Father hears us BEFORE we pray (John 17:1-2). This is why we can be thankful.
Thanksgiving is a holy declaration of what we SEE when we LIFT UP OUR EYES. Let’s remember some of the incredible personal things that should stir a spirit of thanksgiving in our heart. Let the fruit of our lips give thanks as we confess our Thanksgiving blessings out loud together (using I, we, and/or you):
1. The God of love has an unfolding plan of LOVE for me. I can live without fear --being certain of this LOVE.
2. I am a brand new creation in Christ.
3. I am not who I used to be! Thank the Lord.
4. I am destined to spend eternity with God. My eternity is NOW.
5. I have already been delivered from all the powers of darkness.
6. Christ died for a total forgiveness of my past and present sins. I am pardoned from sins because of that inestimable gift of God.
7. I am already a joint-heir with Christ.
8. Jesus died to restore me to the dominion authority of the Garden.
9. I am now seated in heavenly places with Christ.
10. I am already co-crucified with Christ (Rom. 6:6, 11, Col. 3:1-4). We have already died. We don’t need to die to our old man any longer. Wrongly emphasizing our personal sacrifice to need to continually die, denies the power of the resurrection. When Jesus died, we died.
11. I am already co-buried with Christ (Col. 2:12, Rom. 6:3-4).
12. I am already re co-resurrected with Christ (Col. 3:1, Rom. 6:9).
13. My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit.
14. The fullness of the Godhead bodily dwells with me.
15. I am already co-seated in heavenly places with Christ (Eph. 2:5-6).
16. I am already made alive together with Christ (Eph. 2:1-2, 1 Cor. 15:23).
17. I am already partners with God for His plan concerning every living human being.
18. I am already part of Christ’s body today on earth.
19. I am already a ROYAL PRIEST (1 Pet. 2:5).
20. I have the power to draw near God’s presence and fellowship with Him there. I have the ability to communicate to others the power of a life within the veil.
21. I can access total sozo for my body, soul, and spirit. I can become whole in this lifetime.
22. Every day is holy, set apart, and designed for me.
23. I can become God’s honored representatives on earth.
1. I am not of this world (James 4:4, 1 Jn. 2:15-18).
2. I can overcome evil with good (Rom. 12:21).
1. I was created for His glory (Is. 43:7). I have been given the power to manifest His breathtaking glory on earth.
2. I can ask the Lord of the harvest for laborers and for rain on behalf of all humankind, that they be brought to repentance by the goodness and love of God. I can lift up my eyes to see the provision of God. For the Lord will hasten to perform His Word and reveal to His people the abundance of peace, truth, health, prosperity, deliverance, safety, and abundant life.
3. I can put on His love and walk in absolute trust and confidence of His power, wisdom, and goodness.
4. The Spirit of Death has no power over me.
5. I don’t need man’s approval, distorted ambition, self-exaltation, or popularity. I do not have to flinch in sacrifice, hesitate in adversity, negotiate with the enemy, or wallow in the maze of mediocrity.
Be encouraged to add to this list what God has done in your life specifically. You will find a recharging in your soul. Let the joy of the Lord be released.
In everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you (1Thes. 5:18). Giving thanks always for all things (Eph. 5:20).
“Lord we lift up our eyes to you and give you thanks.”
Dr Kluane Spake email@example.com
Register Early and Get the Rate Prophetic Kings And Priests Gathering 2020